LMI offers the most diverse array of LPO materials. We offer materials with a variety of performance profiles so you can select the option that fits your needs for each product.
LMI material selections:
- Polyamides: Excellent for most electronic applications. These materials have very good resistance to temperature, moisture, chemicals, UV, and dirt/dust-they are cost effective and very easy to use.
- Co-polyesters: Excellent for all electronic applications. These materials have excellent resistance to UV, chemicals, temperature, all types of moisture (water, gas, alcohol, etc.), and most hostile environment situations.
Material performance highlights:
- Capable of surviving harsh environmental conditions.
- V0 Flammability.
- ROHS and Reach compliant.
- Suitable for UL testing.
- Flexible boards can be overmolded without a rigid substrate.
- Products have passed IP-67 and IP-68 standards for water intrusion.
- Thermal conductivity of .85 W/mK.
- Capable of surviving 1000 hours in 150°C automatic transmission fluid.
- Various colors available.
- Multi-color parts possible.
- Survives in applications as low as -55°C and as high as 150°C.
- Survives over 330 hours in 85°C/85% RH testing.
We inventory a number of stock color options and we can custom blend color options for you.
Polyamide LPO Materials
LPO 1150 Technical Data Sheet
LPO 1160 Technical Data Sheet
LPO 1170 Technical Data Sheet
LPO 1180 Technical Data Sheet
LPO 1450 Technical Data Sheet
Co-Polyester LPO Materials